Acerbis Front Fender Tool/Tube Bag$49.95
Acerbis Front Fender Tool/Tube Bag.
Ideal for tools and spare tubes. A gem for the adventure rider !
• Perfect Size for up to 21″ HD tube, tyre levers and inflator kit
• Easily Removeable Tool Roll
• 4 Metal Front Fender Locating Hooks for extra stability
• Double Locking System; Zipper and Quick Locking Buckles
• Traction pad bottom
• Printed Logos
• Made of Polyester
*** Tools shown in image are not included ***
Tip – while I’ve never had a tool/tube bag bounce off a front guard I always run a zip tie from the bag back to the cable guide or similar on the bottom triple clamp.
AE Motosports KLR650 Dashboard$74.95
Kawasaki KLR650 Gen II Dash.
Marine DOBLE 12V outlets.
2 water resistant switches (one turns on the dash, the other you can use for lights / heated grips / etc)
Wiring with fuse (one 5A and one 10A as spare)
RAM Mount ready. (No drilling needed for installation)
AE Motosports KLR650 Headlight Guard$119.95
Our latest KLR650 Gen II Head light guard will protect your costly headlight from any flying debris and possible crash damage.
Lazer cut and manufactured in steel, galvanized and powder coated for maximum rust and scratch resistance.
It comes with all the hardware and instructions needed for its installation.
No drilling, welding or cutting is needed.
Top quality nicest headlight guard on the market !
Alloy Front Fender Brace$24.95
Universal alloy front mudguard fender brace.
Gives your front fender better stability and helps prevent bending under load when carrying tool tube bags or other items up the front !
Comes with necessary hardware.
Image shows brace mounted on one of my vintage race bikes.
CO2 Inflation Tool$11.95
Rugged and simple to use CO2 inflation tool. Super compact to throw in your backpack or tank bag. It’s a must have.
How to use the tool to inflate a tyre:
- Close the tap on the tool.
- Screw the hose into the tool.
- Screw a CO2 canister into the tool, making sure it’s screwed in properly and is not leaking air.
- Screw the end of the hose into your tyre valve.
- Open and close the tap PULSING air into your tyre.
- It is MOST important that you fill your tyre slowly, opening and closing the tap as you go.
DO NOT JUST OPEN THE TAP. THIS WILL CAUSE ICE TO FORM IN YOUR TYRE VALVE AND AIR WILL ESCAPE BACK PAST THE VALVE.
Domino A1150 Half Waffle Grip$14.95
Domino most popular MX grip.
Half waffle design.
Comes standard on most Euro MX and Enduro motorcycles.
Sold as a pair in black only.
Look forward to trying a set, don’t think I’ve ever seen a grip or felt a grip that look the quality of these at that sort of price !
Domino A260 Grip$29.95
Dual Soft compound/colour grip.
Slim design with small pimples.
This new grip has been developed in cooperation with the main cross and enduro Teams and it is produced by using a highly advanced mix of thermoplastic materials.
It stands out for its extraordinary softness assuring a very high ergonomic and comfortable hand grip.
The central part of the grip has a “barrel” profile to get the best hand grip under all the race conditions.
On the flange there is also a new-concept pad made of a softer material to allow a comfortable hand grip and the fingers rest on the flange while riding.
For competition, it is provided with 3 seats for the safety fastening iron wire.
The grip is 120 mm long
Sold as a pair
DRC EZ Battery Charging Kit$39.95
No need to remove battery for charging !
Convenient when you store your bike for a long time.
– Terminal unit can be used for various kinds of battery chargers.
– No need to remove the battery when you connect the harness to the terminal unit.
– Easy operation. Just turn the battery charger on
– Additional battery charging harness available on request.
DRC LED Flex Flasher$59.95
MOTO LED 602 Led Flasher
– Flexible flasher stays to prevent breakage upon impact.
– Lens colors available: orange, smoke and clear.
– Terminals and nuts are included for installation.
– Comes in pairs. Works on 12V AC/DC.
Excellent Japanese LED flashers with long quality wiring loom and connectors.
Aprox 3 1/4″ ( 85mm ) long.
LED turn signals can require an LED flasher
Bikes with single dash indicators can require a diode kit