Acerbis Front Fender Tool/Tube Bag$49.95
Acerbis Front Fender Tool/Tube Bag.
Ideal for tools and spare tubes. A gem for the adventure rider !
• Perfect Size for up to 21″ HD tube, tyre levers and inflator kit
• Easily Removeable Tool Roll
• 4 Metal Front Fender Locating Hooks for extra stability
• Double Locking System; Zipper and Quick Locking Buckles
• Traction pad bottom
• Printed Logos
• Made of Polyester
*** Tools shown in image are not included ***
Tip – while I’ve never had a tool/tube bag bounce off a front guard I always run a zip tie from the bag back to the cable guide or similar on the bottom triple clamp.
Adventure Bike Australia T-Shirts
A long time coming our unique and very cool adventure T shirt is now available.
Trust me when we say a lot of time and thought oh yeh and money has gone into working with one of Australia’s best known cartoonist to create well something very very different.
Our Adventure Bike Australia shirt is available in what we’d call a comfortable fit shirt as most adventure riders aren’t in their twenties and chasing a slim fit or nothing look !
Current sizes and colours are limited till we gauge what customers prefer.
Alloy Front Fender Brace$24.95
Universal alloy front mudguard fender brace.
Gives your front fender better stability and helps prevent bending under load when carrying a tube, small bag or other items up the front !
Comes with necessary hardware.
Note – this is a lightweight brace and those looking to carry heavy items should look to one of the other heavier braces advertised on our site.
Image shows brace mounted on one of my vintage race bikes.
CO2 Inflation Tool$11.95
Rugged and simple to use CO2 inflation tool. Super compact to throw in your backpack or tank bag. It’s a must have.
How to use the tool to inflate a tyre:
- Close the tap on the tool.
- Screw the hose into the tool.
- Screw a CO2 canister into the tool, making sure it’s screwed in properly and is not leaking air.
- Screw the end of the hose into your tyre valve.
- Open and close the tap PULSING air into your tyre.
- It is MOST important that you fill your tyre slowly, opening and closing the tap as you go.
DO NOT JUST OPEN THE TAP. THIS WILL CAUSE ICE TO FORM IN YOUR TYRE VALVE AND AIR WILL ESCAPE BACK PAST THE VALVE.
Cyclops H4 7000 Lumen LED Bulb
NEW for 2017 – 7000 Lumen Edition !
New release Adventure Bike Australia special price.
Simply the brightest, smallest, most reliable H4 replacement LED light available !
Get HID performance with the benefits of LED.
Don’t be fooled by poor quality impostors with heat sinks and no fan. They simply will not last in a motorcycle or automotive closed off headlight bucket.
This is the best H4 LED headlight and only available from Cyclops and our select partners.
Proper low beam cutoff to prevent blinding oncoming drivers
6th Generation Improvements:
– New Shield for the best low beam cutoff on the market.
– Brighter/Better Low/High Beam Contrast
– Lower Kelvin Color
– Reduced Size
– Smaller, Replaceable Drivers (This means if the bulb is out of warranty and there is an issue, parts are available. The only LED bulb on the market to offer parts.)
– Simplified Installation
– Enhanced Reliability
– Cree XM-L2 and XHP50 series Emitters all emitters fire on High Beam!
– High & Low Beam Modes
– Fan Cooled for Extreme Conditions and Long Life. A fan is a must for any quality LED Bulb.
– Compatible with H4 Motorcycle and Automotive Headlights
– Spacers Included for Low Beam Cutoff Adjustment.
– No External Ballast or Boxes to Mount
– Vibration proof
– Water resistant
– Color Temperature 5500K
– Power Draw: 25 Watts on Low / 50 Watts on High
– Emitters Lifespan: 30,000 hours
(Do not expect this bulb to last longer than your vehicle)
– 12 Month Warranty
DC Voltage Only
If you have AC powered headlights, you will also need an optional rectifier. Most street legal bikes are DC powered, exceptions being the KTM EXC 250/525/530 carburetor equipped bikes and other dirt-based dual sport bikes.
Note – H4 3800 LED bulb draws 40 watts on high beam the H4 7000 50 watts !
Domino A1150 Half Waffle Grip$14.95
Domino most popular MX grip.
Half waffle design.
Comes standard on most Euro MX and Enduro motorcycles.
Sold as a pair in black only.
Look forward to trying a set, don’t think I’ve ever seen a grip or felt a grip that look the quality of these at that sort of price !
Domino A260 Grip$29.95
Dual Soft compound/colour grip. Slim design with small pimples.
This new grip has been developed in cooperation with the main cross and enduro Teams and it is produced by using a highly advanced mix of thermoplastic materials.
It stands out for its extraordinary softness assuring a very high ergonomic and comfortable hand grip.
The central part of the grip has a “barrel” profile to get the best hand grip under all the race conditions.
On the flange there is also a new-concept pad made of a softer material to allow a comfortable hand grip and the fingers rest on the flange while riding.
For competition, it is provided with 3 seats for the safety fastening iron wire.
The grip is 120 mm long
Sold as a pair
My new favourite grip ! and a grip found as standard fitment on many expensive bikes.
DRC EZ Battery Charging Kit$39.95
No need to remove battery for charging !
Convenient when you store your bike for a long time.
– Terminal unit can be used for various kinds of battery chargers.
– No need to remove the battery when you connect the harness to the terminal unit.
– Easy operation. Just turn the battery charger on
– Additional battery charging harness available on request.
DRC LED Flex Flasher$59.95
MOTO LED 602 Led Flasher
– Flexible flasher stays to prevent breakage upon impact.
– Lens colors available: orange, smoke and clear.
– Terminals and nuts are included for installation.
– Comes in pairs. Works on 12V AC/DC.
Excellent Japanese LED flashers with long quality wiring loom and connectors, I rate these highly.
Aprox 3 1/4″ ( 85mm ) long.
LED turn signals can require an LED flasher
Bikes with single dash indicators can require a diode kit