RHK DRZ400 Black Superlite Steel Rear Sprocket
DRZ400 00′ to current, DR250 90′ onwards and DRZ250
- RHK – the new player in steel racing sprockets with super lite steel
- Lasts up to 3 times longer than aluminium sprockets.
- Up to 20% lighter than rival steel / alloy composite sprockets.
- Diamond-cut teeth offer superior strength, durability and maximum wear life.
- The above product photos are used for illustration purposes only and may vary slightly.
- One piece solid seamless design and construction.
- Unique painting system – steel sprockets colour matched to OEM bikes.
- Suitable for MX, SX, Enduro, Trail & Super Moto.
- Made under licence for RHK by world renowned manufacturer.
- Made in Germany.
NOTE – also fits RM125 80′ onwards, RM250 81′ onwards, RMZ250, RMX250, RMZ450, RMX450, DR250 90′ onwards ( not S model ) DRZ250, DR350 94′ onwards