Pro Taper Evo Adventure Handlebars Black
Evo Adventure Handlebars by Pro Taper USA.
Using the same manufacturing techniques and materials as ProTaper’s industry-changing 1⅛” motocross handlebar, the EVO Adventure is specifically designed to provide adventure/touring riders with the increased comfort and control they need. With over 8″ of straight section in the control areas, mounting vital components is made easier than ever. With its premium 7000 series aluminum alloy construction and computer-profiled four millimeter-thick wall design, the EVO Adventure Handlebar is up to 25% lighter and 45% stronger than competing handlebars.
- 1⅛” tubing at the clamping area
- Exclusive 4 mm-thick 7000 series aluminum alloy for superior tensile and yield strengths
- Optimum balance between fatigue life, impact strength, and impact-absorbing flex
- High-tech shot peened, stress-relieved, and anodized finish for unmatched durability
- Independent lab tests show that the EVO Handlebar leads the market in fatigue life
- Epoxy inner coating resists corrosion
- Chemically applied cut lines and alignment grid are scratch- and peel-resistant
- Plastic bar end plugs keep the elements out and provide a stronger base for grip ends
- Weighs only 1.55-1.7 lbs. (720-780 grams), depending on bend
Width 804 Height 123 Rise 90 Clamp Area 109 Sweep 81 Control Area 200
If there’s one thing I know it’s handlebar bends. Most buyers on here are looking for a bar to suit enduro/trail riding or adventure/general riding. The standard bars on most of the old school bikes are useless, steel, heavy, with a low bend and too much sweep.
We stock several handlebars from 7/8″ to 1 1/8″ Tapered bars to these newer Adventure bars ! If using high bar risers or the highest of bars you may need to reroute your cables subject to what bike you own.
Below is an example of the useless bars that came on these older style trail and enduro bikes, old heavy steel, too low, too much bend, bin em !
Dimensions of standard DR/DRZ handlebars in mm –
- OEM W=787, H=76, R=50, S=72 ( example of DR/DRZ standard steel OEM handlebars )
NOTE – Handlebar dimensions are within the images.
NOTE – generally no you do not need to get longer cables made !! most reroute their cables to free them up giving additional length
NOTE – yes ALL handlebars are 7/8″ inch measurement at the grip end !
NOTE – DR/DRZ riders pays to add a new throttle tube at the same time of purchase, select your choice of grip and add some grip wire, you’ll find them listed under the same category ‘controls’
NOTE – highly recommend adding the best Heated Grips at time of purchase also, clearly listed under ‘lighting/electrical’
Out of stock