DRZ400 Revolver Shift Lever
SPECIFICATIONS: to suit DRZ400 00′ to current
Suzuki DRZ400 Revolver Shift Lever by Zeta Japan.
– Revolving shift tip design provides best shift positions for all riders.
– Rotating shift tip provides 6 different positions, offer more sensitive shift position adjustment.
– Shift arm is made of A2014 forged aluminum for durability.
– Forged arm is black anodized finish with laser print logo.
– Foldable shift tip is made of CNC aluminum with knurled finish for better shift grip.
– Shift tip is color anodized with ZETA laser print logo.
– Replacement shift tips and tip mounts are available.
Please Note – some general generic images used, DRZ400 is only available in a red tip and shaped as per the lever in the packaging.
As used on the ABA DRZ434 Wide Ratio Project Adventure Bike. Revolver tip allows to get tip further away and better positioning to make getting the boot under and gear changes easier.