DR650 Steg Pegz
$174.95 – $279.95
or 4 payments of $43.74 with Afterpay
Steg Pegz have been specifically designed for whooped-out Sand, Rough Tracks or Trails by 2009 Australian State QLD Motocross champion Stephen ‘Stegz’ Smith.
These things are an absolute gem for us the enduro / trail and adventure rider where your riding all day standing on the pegs winding up snotty trails and never ending single and backroad tracks. Used them once and had to have a set, highly recommended !
Greatly reduced arm pump and fatigue. Grip and control with your legs.
- Shave seconds off your lap times
- Make the gnarliest tracks seem easy!
- Create a seat bounce effect when jumping standing up
- Hammer terrain faster than ever thought before
- Increase rear wheel traction while standing under acceleration
Note – Most use the double rubbers as pictured on Steve’s DRZ in one of the photos ! The Desert King, see below comes standard with three rubbers.
WHAT ARE DESERT KING HEAVY DUTY STEG PEGZ?
New heavy duty version, these are for the serious off road rider or desert rider.
– 40mm rubber protrusion (3 x rubbers each side). For serious grip! You can still run 1, 2 or 3 rubbers.
– 5mm thick 5083 grade aluminium plate
– 50mm adjustability forward and back
Additional Steg Pegz Rubbers click here