CO2 Inflation Tool
or 4 payments of $4.49 with Afterpay
Rugged and simple to use CO2 inflation tool. Super compact to throw in your backpack or tank bag. It’s a must have.
How to use the tool to inflate a tyre:
- Close the tap on the tool.
- Screw the hose into the tool.
- Screw a CO2 canister into the tool, making sure it’s screwed in properly and is not leaking air.
- Screw the end of the hose into your tyre valve.
- Open and close the tap PULSING air into your tyre.
- It is MOST important that you fill your tyre slowly, opening and closing the tap as you go.
DO NOT JUST OPEN THE TAP. THIS WILL CAUSE ICE TO FORM IN YOUR TYRE VALVE AND AIR WILL ESCAPE BACK PAST THE VALVE.