Tag T3 7/8″ Handlebars
or 4 payments of $24.99 with Afterpay
- Constructed from 2014 series aluminium using the highest level of craftsmanship and engineering..
- End plugs increase grip life.
- 4mm wall tube.
- Anodized and shot-peened finish.
- Crossbar pad included.
- Crossbar added for extra strength.
- Laser-etched positioning grid.
- Knurled left grip area.
- Standard 7/8” for use with grips and controls.
- Tag Metals started in 1998 in San Diego, California to provide the off-road MC & ATV rider community with the highest quality handlebars, grips, sprockets and accessories. Tag Metals became the choice of professional factory racing teams including KTM, Suzuki, Yamaha and many of the top factory supported satellite teams like Rockstar Suzuki. Legends like Carmichael, Stewart, Millsaps all grew up with the Tag Metals brand. Today, Tag Metals also as the support of some of the top influencers and professional riders in the world including Josh Hansen, Matt Bisceglia, Malcolm Stewart, Twitch, Axel Hodges, Robby Bell and Russell Bobbitt.
NOTE – Tag are back and under a new owner ( believed to be Pro Taper ) Tag one of my all time favorite bars.
We stock the Kawasaki Factory bend black, in our opinion the best bend available today in 7/8″ handlebars, especially for an adventure, enduro or trail bike.
AND NOW the all NEW Universal High, finally available in a 7/8″ bar, tall riders rejoice !!
Below is an example of the useless bars that came on these older style trail and enduro bikes, old heavy steel, too low, too much sweep, bin em !
You can gain 30 to 45mm just by adding these quality alloy bars !
Dimensions of DR/DRZ handlebars in mm –
- OEM W=787, H=76, R=50, S=72 ( example of DR/DRZ standard steel OEM handlebars )
Note – Handlebar dimensions are within the images, other bars if desired can be ordered.