TAG T2 Tapered Handlebars
or 4 payments of $34.99 with Afterpay
- Constructed from 2014 series aluminium using the highest level of craftsmanship and engineering..
- End plugs increase grip life.
- 4mm wall tube, double-butted aluminium design.
- Anodized and shot-peened finish.
- Premium Injection molded bar pad included.
- Durable graphics.
- Laser-etched positioning grid.
- Knurled left grip area.
- 1-1/8” Tapered to 7/8” for use with standard grips and controls.
- Tag Metals started in 1998 in San Diego, California to provide the off-road MC & ATV rider community with the highest quality handlebars, grips, sprockets and accessories. Tag Metals became the choice of professional factory racing teams including KTM, Suzuki, Yamaha and many of the top factory supported satellite teams like Rockstar Suzuki. Legends like Carmichael, Stewart, Millsaps all grew up with the Tag Metals brand. Today, Tag Metals also as the support of some of the top influencers and professional riders in the world including Josh Hansen, Matt Bisceglia, Malcolm Stewart, Twitch, Axel
- Hodges, Robby Bell and Russell Bobbitt.
Yah ! Tag are back under a new owner, I believe the former Pro Taper owner !! great bars one of my favorite and at a great price.
- NOTE – we stock what we believe are the best bends available for the adventure or off road rider, the Kawasaki Factory bend and with huge success back in the Dealership days the Universal Hi Factory bend ( commonly referred to as the Pastrana FMX )
Note – handlebar colour is black as per images.
Below is an example of the useless bars that came on these older style trail and enduro bikes, old heavy steel, too low, too much bend, bin em !
Dimensions of DR/DRZ handlebars in mm –
- OEM W=787, H=76, R=50, S=72 ( example of DR/DRZ standard steel OEM handlebars )
Note – Handlebar dimensions are within the images, other bars if desired can be ordered.