Acerbis X Rock Boot
- Cut and abrasion-resistant leather and microfiber uppers.
- Hinge in the ankle area.
- Protection of the shinbone with upper and lower anatomically-shaped shin guards.
- Shaped heel guard to make changing gears easier when starting.
- Protection of the midfoot and toe area in plastic with ribbing for improved impact absorption.
- TPU Insert in differentiated density in the gear change area for maximum control.
- Burn Guard Grip in heat and wear-resistant vulcanized rubber.
- Fastens with 4 buckles with large, new aluminum levers.
- Shin gaiters in permeable microfiber.
- Vibram® wear-resistant sole in shock-proof “Double Composite” rubber EN 13634:2010 certified.
- Shock absorbing antibacterial insole with multilayered structure.
- Inner made of 3D Mesh for optimum comfort and sweat absorption.
- Insole made of composite plastic/steel material to guarantee greater rigidity and absorption of the foot against compression impacts Reinforced steel toe.
- EN 13634: 2015 CERTIFIED
Note – Acerbis X Rock MX and enduro boot’s. Bought into NZ and most other countries however not bought in by Australian Distributer, example these boots retail in NZ for $599.
Wanted a set however do not suit my short fat duck shaped foot ! Was warned sizing wasn’t correct and boots were a size or two under normal fitting. These boots are listed as 44 but fit my 42 foot, again just find too narrow in the toe area for my fat foot.
Welcome to return if not suited however we do not except returns if worn on anything but the carpet, place it on a footpeg and we will not accept them back for a refund.